Where to look for a professional logistics company for re-export trade?
When enterprises consider importing or exporting products, if there are anti-dumping duties, countervailing duties, safeguard measures taxes, special safeguards, quotas, and restrictions on products between countries, business owners can take re-export operations into account at this time, because without re-export, the product has lost its price advantage in the local market when it is exported to foreign countries, and will lose some local buyers. In this case, business owners can think about the re-export tax avoidance plan!
What is re-export trade?
Re-export trade, also known as transit trade, refers to the process of sending goods or technology from one country to another after they were originally imported into the first country. In other words, a re-export is an export of goods or technology that were previously imported into a country. Therefore, a re-export involves a third country acting as a bridge between the two countries involved.
What factors should be taken into consideration for re-export trade?
There are several factors that should be taken into consideration for re-export trade. These include but are not limited to the quality of the goods being exported, the demand for the goods in the target market, the cost of transportation and logistics, customs regulations and procedures, tariffs and taxes, and political stability.
How are re-export trade goods transported?
The mode of transport for entrepot trade goods can vary depending on the type of goods being transported. However, sea transport is one of the most common modes of transport for goods being exported from and imported into countries.
Five ways on how to find a professional logistics company for re-export trade:
- Research online – You can try searching for logistics companies that specialize in re-export trade through search engines such as Google or Bing. Look for companies that have experience dealing with US-originated items and have a good track record.
- Trade shows – Attending trade shows related to your industry can be a great way to network and meet logistics companies that specialize in re-export trade. You can also learn more about the latest trends and regulations.
- Referrals – Ask for referrals from other businesses that have experience with re-export trade. They may be able to recommend a logistics company that they have worked with in the past.
- Chamber of Commerce – Your local chamber of commerce or trade association may have a list of logistics companies that can help with re-export trade.
- Freight forwarders – Consider working with a freight forwarder who has experience in re-export trade. They can handle all aspects of the logistics process, including customs clearance, shipping, and documentation.
Hong Kong is a free trade port in China. As a well-known international finance logistics center, Hong Kong has advanced logistics facilities, a mature logistics service system, a relaxed tariff policy, a variety of customs clearance channels to choose from, and reasonable tax avoidance. Traders can quickly ship goods via Hong Kong to different destination countries.
Cxmm-scm logistics has logistics warehouses in Hongkong and is capable of dealing with re-export trade, if you have such a request, Contact us now for meeting your individual logistics demand.