What Does Air Freight Charge Consist Of?
Air freight cargo is divided into heavy cargo and light cargo. 1CBM=167KG, the billable weight depends on the dimensional weight and actual weight of whichever is larger.
Air Freight includes:
1. Air freight (charged by airlines)
2. Fuel surcharge (depending on the airport, the destination price is different, the price is adjusted by the airport)
3. Security check fee (fixed fee)
4. Airport operation fee (the airport is responsible for transporting goods onto the plane, etc.)
5. Terminal fee: When handing over the goods to the main dealer, the dealer is responsible for playing the board, etc., and finally handed over to the airport to collect)
6. Air main bill fee: the fee for issuing the bill of lading – the document of title.