The process of FCL Container circulation :
1. The consignor configures the container at the packing place of its own factory or warehouse.
2. The consignor arranges and packs the goods in its own factory or warehouse.
3. Transport the container goods to the container terminal through inland transportation.
4. Temporarily store the container goods in the opposite yard according to the yard plan, waiting for loading.
5. According to the loading plan, load the container goods on the ship.
6. Through sea transportation, unload the container freight to the port of shipment.
7. According to the unloading plan, unload the container cargo from the ship.
8. Temporarily store container goods in the yard according to the yard plan, and wait for the consignee to come to pick up the goods.
9. Through inland transportation, transport the container goods to the consignee’s factory and warehouse.
10. The consignee unpacks the boxes at his factory and warehouse.
11. Return empty containers.