The Main Shipping Routes From China To Russia
There are 3 shipping routes to Russia by the ocean:
1. From Chinese ports to Vladivostok or Vostochny, and then to Moscow via the Far East Railway.
2. Ship from Chinese ports to St. Petersburg, and go directly to Moscow after customs clearance in St. Petersburg.
3. Ships from Chinese ports to Novorossiysk, and can be transported to the whole territory of Russia after customs clearance in Novorossiysk.
There are 4 shipping routes to Russia by railway.
1. Transport from Suifenhe port to Ussuriysk port, and then transport to Moscow via the Far East Railway.
2. It is transported from Manzhouli to Chita, and it can be transported to the whole of Russia after Chita has passed.
3. From the Erenhot railway in Inner Mongolia to Ulan-Ude in Russia via Ulaanbaatar, and then forwarded to the whole territory of Russia in Ulan-Ude.
4. From Alashankou Railway in Xinjiang to Chelyabinsk or Omsk in Russia via Kazakhstan, and then forwarded to the whole territory of Russia.