How To Quickly Get An International Logistics Quotation?
Most Chinese factories or vendors will require importers who procure from China to cooperate with an international China shipping agent before they take the order. so there are frequently seen wholesalers or dealers trying to look for a reliable freight forwarder in China. However, a number of merchants who is the first time to do international business have no idea what information the freight forwarder needs, that is to say, it is essential to learn how to quickly get a shipping quotation when having a demand for global shipping.
Freight forwarders require the following information before can provide a quotation.
1. Shipping method: air(express )or sea
2. Total cargo volume (CBM)/total weight (KGS) (please ask your supplier about the information of your cargo as it is important for fast quotation)
3. Name of the commodity(distinguish of general goods,sensitive and imitation goods)
4. Each carton of weight and dim(packing list is better because we can provide a quote of to-door service if it is needed)
5. Cargo ready date
6. Freight incoterms: EXW/ FOB/DDP/DDU
7. Port of loading/discharge: both of destination and dispatch
8. Delivery address(if you need door-to-door service)
9. Insurance (Yes / No)
10. Freight Quote normally does not include: Duty & Tax
11. Email address/ Whatsapp number or other in-time communication tools
Normally, not all the above information is required at the same time if you just want to get a rough quote, So be sure to have this information prepared when you ask for a most accurate shipping quote. the final shipping fee can only be ‘confirmed’ once the products are manufactured and packed. But you can still get an estimate by providing this information.
We have special lines among Southeast Asia countries, European and North American countries,we can provide DDP service (help you custom clearance) as long as the parcel size and weight is within the standard range.
International China Shipping agent,International freight forwarders,DDP